From Tuesday, June 12 to Thursday, June 14, video game fans who are attending this year’s E3 will be able to sit in on the E3 Coliseum, a series of main stage panels featuring some of the biggest video game creators, filmmakers, and pop culture personalities in the world. Below, you’ll find a full schedule for all of the E3 Coliseum Panels along with their associated dates and times. Most of the below panels will also be streamed live on the E3 Facebook page for those who can’t attend in person.
Note that all of the below times are in PST, so if you live in a different time zone and you want to stream a panel, be sure to adjust accordingly.
Tuesday, June 12
- 10:00 a.m. – Revenge of the NPC: Video Gaming’s Influence on Westworld: Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy, the creators of the hit HBO series Westworld, will discuss aspects of the show, including how video games influenced its creation, in a panel moderated by acclaimed author Tom Bissell.
- 11:00 a.m. – The Last of Us Part 2: Members of the Last of Us Part 2 development team at Naughty Dog will discuss the game’s development process in a panel moderated by IGN’s Lucy O’Brien.
- 11:45 a.m. – Rage 2: Members of both Avalanche Studios and id Software will discuss their upcoming game Rage 2 and will host a Q&A in a panel moderated by Bethesda’s Brand Manager Matt Clinkscales.
- 12:15 p.m. – Interactive Magic With Penn Jillette and Randy Pitchford: Acclaimed magician Penn Jillette (of Penn & Teller fame) and Gearbox president Randy Pitchford will host a panel in which they discuss the unexpected intersections of gaming and magic.
- 1:00 p.m. – The Music of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: The Game Awards host Geoff Keighly leads a panel in which the composer and director behind Mario + Rabbits Kingdom Battle discuss how they crafted the game’s unique soundtrack.
- 1:30 p.m. – Jason and Ted: Back to the Future of Gaming: Jason Rubin, VP of Content at Oculus, and Ted Price, CEO of Insomniac Games, sit down for a candid discussion about their careers, past projects, and why it’s ok for video games to change.
- 2:00 p.m. – The Future of Narrative: Influential writer/director Amy Hennig and game designers Sam Barlow (Her Story) and Ian Dallas (What Remains of Edith Finch) discuss the importance of storytelling in games in a panel moderated by Harold Goldberg, founder of the New York Videogame Critics Circle.
- 2:30 p.m. – Bandai Namco Entertainment’s Fighting Game Dojo: Tekken franchise director Katsuhiro Harada and Tekken/Soul Calibur producer Motohiro Okubo offer an in-depth look at fighting games development and also reveal new information for both Soul Calibur VI and the Tekken franchise.
- 3:00 p.m. – Hideo Kojima in Conversation with Jordan Vogt-Roberts: Prolific video game creator Hideo Kojima (Metal Gear Solid) once again sits down with director Jordan Vogt-Roberts (Kong: Skull Island) to discuss the creative process behind game and film creation, touching on topics like dialogue, camera movement, and creating the proper mood.
- 4:00 p.m. – The Making of Fallout 76: Geoff Keighly returns to moderate a panel in which Bethesda Game Studios director Todd Howard and NoClip founder Danny O’Dwyer debut NoClip’s behind-the-scenes documentary chronicling the development of Fallout 76. After the documentary, a live Q&A with Howard and O’Dwyer will also be held.
- 5:00 p.m. – Transference with Elijah Wood: Actor Elijah Wood (The Lord of the Rings) and members of Ubisoft and SpectreVision debut their new project, Transference, a psychological thriller that aims to bridge the gap between movies and video games.
- 5:30 p.m. – Geoff Keighly will host a panel centered on one of E3’s biggest game reveals.
- 6:00 p.m. – Grim Fandango featuring Jack Black – Actors who appeared in the classic 20-year-old adventure game Grim Fandango reunite for a special live reading of select scenes from the game with special guest Jack Black (Tenacious-D).
Wednesday, June 13
- 9:15 a.m. – PUBG: From Concept to Reality – The Making of Sanhok: Members of the PUBG development team discuss the process of creating a new map for the iconic battle royale game in a panel hosted by Geoff Keighly.
- 10:00 a.m. – Powering Immersive Gaming Experiences with AMD: Scott Herkelman, VP and GM of Radeon Gaming at AMD, leads a discussion with fellow game developers about their experiences in the industry and what they have planned for the future. The panel will be moderated by Geoff Keighly.
- 10:30 a.m. – The Division 2: Kinda Funny’s Greg Miller moderates a panel in which The Division 2 game director Mathias Karlson and creative director Julian Gerighty discuss the upcoming new entry in Ubisoft’s The Division franchise.
- 11:00 a.m. – A special session will be hosted, focusing on a brand new 1st party Xbox One game.
- 11:30 a.m. – World of Warcraft Storytelling: Bringing a Robust Universe to Life Through Different Mediums: Members of the World of Warcraft design team at Blizzard discuss the various mediums they use (books, games, film) to craft and present the compelling Warcraft lore that has supported the franchise for the past 14 years.
- 12:00 p.m. – LEGO DC Super-Villains: An Inside Look at the Villain-Centric Adventure Game: A team of developers, producers, and voice actors behind the upcoming video game LEGO DC Super-Villains offer an inside look at the very first LEGO game that lets players embrace their bad side.
- 1:00 p.m. – Ghost of Tsushima: Members of the Sucker Punch development team behind the upcoming open-world action adventure game Ghost of Tushima offer an in-depth look at the game’s unique portrayal of 13th century Japan and how players will be able to interact with the world while controlling Samurai protagonist Jin Sakai.
- 1:45 p.m. – Call of Duty: Black Ops 4: Treyarch’s co-studio head Jason Blundell and associate animation director Adam Rosas sit down with moderator Geoff Keighly to talk about the history of Call of Duty’s Zombies franchise and how Black Ops 4 will take the franchise into bold new directions.
- 2:30 p.m. – ILMxLAB: Pioneering Immersive Storytelling: Members of ILMxLAB, Lucasfilm’s immersive entertainment division, discuss their groundbreaking work in immersive storytelling.
- 3:00 p.m. – Phil Spencer: Gaming for Everyone: Phil Spencer, Head of Xbox at Microsoft, talks about the past, present, and future of gaming in a panel moderated by Xbox Head of Programming Tina Summerford.
- 3:30 p.m. – Tomb Raider: Members of the Shadow of the Tomb Raider development team at Crystal Dynamics, including lead writer Jill Murray and actress Camilla Luddington, discuss Lara Croft’s latest (and darkest) adventure in a panel moderated by Crystal Dynamics’ senior community manager Megan Marie.
- 4:00 p.m. – Inside the Web: A New Look at Marvel’s Spider-Man for PS4: Members of Insomniac Games and Marvel Games, the studios behind the upcoming PS4-exclusive game Marvel’s Spider-Man, offer an in-depth look at the game and its latest developments in a panel moderated by Game Informer executive editor Andrew Reiner.
- 4:45 p.m. – Square Enix will unveil a brand new game as part of its E3 showcase.
- 5:15 p.m. – #SheTalksGames – Members of Facebook lead a discussion revolving around diversity and inclusion in games and how more and more games are being made by women and starring female protagonists.
- 6:00 p.m. – Worlds Collide: Fortnite creative director Donald Mustard and Avengers: Infinity War director Joe Russo sit down to discuss storytelling and world-building across film, TV, games, and comics in a panel moderated by Geoff Keighly.
- 6:45 p.m. – Vitamin String Quartet: God of War: A special one-night-only event in which Vitamin String Quartet, a top-selling collective of classical musicians, pays tribute to the recent PS4 release God of War by playing select pieces from the game’s soundtrack.
Thursday, June 14
- 10:00 a.m. – Darren Aronofsky in Conversation: Oscar-nominated director Darren Aronofsky (Black Swan) offers his unique creative viewpoint in a discussion on world-building in video games.
- 10:45 a.m. – Cuphead – Animators from Studio MDHR host an interactive workshop on the animation approach for the platformer Cuphead which is moderated by Geoff Keighly.
- 11:30 a.m. – Accessibility in Games: Moderator Paul Amadeus Lane leads a panel of gamers, game creators and hardware designers in a discussion about how video games have become more accessible and inclusive.
- 12:00 p.m. – Retracing the Journey: Members of the development team behind the acclaimed adventure game Journey reunite for a raw and powerful look into the creative process that goes into making such a unique and touching game.
- 1:00 p.m. – Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey – History is Your Playground: Geoff Keighly moderates a panel in which Ubisoft pulls back the curtain on the recently confirmed Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey.
- 2:00 p.m. – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment unveils a brand new game as part of its E3 showcase.
- 2:30 p.m. – Sea of Thieves – Talk of the Tavern: Members of the Sea of Thieves development team discuss the game’s launch, what they’ve learned about creating a persistent, growing world, and how they plan to expand the game in the near future. The panel will be moderated by Rare’s senior brand and licensing producer Adam Park.
- 3:00 p.m. – Square Enix reveals yet another brand new game as part of its E3 showcase.